GARY NELSON MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
The Scholarship Committee of South West Pump & Drilling is sponsoring a scholarship award for the children of Southwest Pump & Drilling’s dedicated employee’s.
South West Pump & Drilling Scholarship Program supports a successful path for our employee’s children to attain a college degree or vocational / trade certificate, creating an increasingly valuable asset for themselves and their families.
Scholarship applications become available in July through the Human Resources department. Qualifying students will have time to complete their application and submit them before the given deadline.
Scholarships amounts are awarded based on cost of attendance, progress in program and number of applicants.
The scholarship is renewable each year and may be used for tuition, fees, books and room and board. Scholarship must be renewed year to year. Even if you received a scholarship last year, you must reapply.
• Prospective applicants must be children or step-children of a South West Pump & Drilling, Inc. employee that has been employed for a minimum of two years.
• Students must be attending an accredited college / university or a vocational or trade school.
• Work experience and/or participation in extra-curricular activities and community service will be considered.
For award consideration students must have a
• 2.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale in high school, or a
• 2.0 cumulative GPA in college/university classes.
A student with a GPA under the required 2.0 in their most recent academic quarter/semester, may be considered for continued support after assessing their specific circumstances and academic achievement.
Please contact our Human Resource department for more information (760) 398-3977 ext. 106
COACHELLA FC – 2009 GIRLS
South West Pump & Drilling, Inc. believes athletes that play team sports make great team players later-on.